Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Christine Convices Parents To Join The 21st Century

Christine convinced us how easy it would be to keep in touch with everyone on a consistent basis via a blog on the computer. She has done a great job with hers and I encourage all of you to check it out and see some great pictures of our two wonderful awesome grandkids! You can find it at cswcook.blogspot.com.

I'll try and keep it as updated as possible so that you can keep up with what is happening in our lives. So much is changing so quickly and it looks like it is going to keep going that direction over the next few years.

Daniel is off to College down at SUU in Cedar City, Utah. He will be leaving on a mission next May. Jason is a Junior in High School and Christine and Brad are close by with two great boys that bring a lot of joy to all of us.

Scott and I just keep getting older and fatter, but we are loving life and everything that is happening to us.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Jill! I stalk Christine's blog almost daily - what a beautiful family. I can't wait to see what is new in your life, too! I can't believe how old Daniel and Jason are - they were so little when I first met you guys. Wishing you all the best!

tiburon said...

Jill good to see you! It has been too long. You may not even amember me :)

Will have to add your blog to my list of blog stalking :)