What an incredible experience it has been getting Daniel ready for his mission. One minute I am so proud and happy. I know that this is what he should be doing and I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else. The next minute I am bawling my eyes out!
I can't believe I won't see my son for two years! I feel like my heart has been ripped out and a piece of it is going to Hawaii!
It's been a week since we left him at the MTC and we have received the most beautiful heartfelt letters from him He loves it! He loves what he is doing and his health (meaning his diabetes) has been incredibly wonderful. He got an insulin pump just before he left and that has been a huge relief for him!
We miss him tons, but we are so PROUD!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yay! You're back! I didn't think you'd ever post again!
I'm with Christine! I thought you had given up on blogging. I'm glad you are back. I love the new layout!
I need your email address so I can add you to view my blog! Email me at libparr@hotmail.com
I'm so glad to hear that Dan is doing well. You did an amazing job raising him! He is such a great guy!
Welcome back! I'm glad that Dan is doing so great - he is sure a wonderful young man!
Speaking of wonderful, I can't wait to see your wonderful daughter soon!
Boo Hooo hooo hooo, I've been missing Dan today a lot. It would be so much easier if we could just call him! :)
At least they can email these days. My letters from Uruguay used to take three weeks to arrive.
WOw, Dan gets to go to Hawaii. How great. The slide was so neat to watch. I am glad you updated so we can see how it is going.
What a handsome son and missionary! I'm so glad he was able to get a pump before he left. That will make things so much easier for him while he is out serving. We are hoping Savannah will get on a pump in the next few months. She is getting tired of using the syringes, and I can't blame her. Glad to hear everything is going well for you all.
Oh you're a missionary mom. That gives you special crying priveleges! I couldn't even sing a church hymn with out bawling. Dan will love Hawaii, that is awesome he will really love the people. Clarks cousin lives there. They will take care of him! Check out robertandheatherinhawaii.blogspot. Enjoy the awesome missionary spirit!
Post a Comment