Call me crazy, (my sister Mary Jo did) but I LOVE the first snowfall. Granted it came a little early this year, but that still didn't dampen my excitement for the coming winter season. I love the change of the season's and the new adventures each one brings! We broke out the hot chocolate and flipped on the fire and sat and watched the snow fall. I then got on the phone and called my family with such excitement to share this wonderful site and every person was just grumpy about it. (Okay, except you Mom, you don't get grumpy about anything!) Scott even got so excited that he went out and bought a new snow blower. We've never had one before so this should be exciting. Well I'm looking forward to more snowy days, snowmobiling at the cabin, lots of hot chocolate - sugar free of course so I don't put on the 20 pounds I just lost - and the holidays!
Monday, October 13, 2008
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Call me crazy, (my sister Mary Jo did) but I LOVE the first snowfall. Granted it came a little early this year, but that still didn't dampen my excitement for the coming winter season. I love the change of the season's and the new adventures each one brings! We broke out the hot chocolate and flipped on the fire and sat and watched the snow fall. I then got on the phone and called my family with such excitement to share this wonderful site and every person was just grumpy about it. (Okay, except you Mom, you don't get grumpy about anything!) Scott even got so excited that he went out and bought a new snow blower. We've never had one before so this should be exciting. Well I'm looking forward to more snowy days, snowmobiling at the cabin, lots of hot chocolate - sugar free of course so I don't put on the 20 pounds I just lost - and the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lucky You! Our family called to let us know it was snowing. Clark and I both are very, very homesick. I agree with you Jill,Cuddling up to the fire, a big pot of soup and hanging our with family. Nothing better in life!
If you love hot cocoa you should get the cocoa latte machine! It is so great. My family loves it. Jason gave it to me two years ago for Christmas and we used it non stop for the last two winters that the kids broke the handle off so we need to get a new one.
We didn't get any snow down here. I was a little sad about it.
You just lost 20 pounds? Way to go!
I think I will miss snow this year (being in St George and all). But hopefully it will get cold enough to still have hot chocolate while watching holiday movies.
Be careful with the snow blower! Working in the ER has really ruined me on a lot of things!
I thought the first snowfall was beautiful too. However we were flying in Sun. morning from warm San Diego so to land in winterwonderland was a shocker! Ash has been looking forward to this winter more than any of us! I like the change of seasons, but don't want winter to last so long! I'll have to take a few trips to Houston to get my feel of warmth during our long winter!
Post a Comment