Sunday, October 18, 2009

A BELATED BIRTHDAY/MOTHER'S DAY GIFT & POST


I just realized that I never posted about this wonderful and beautiful belated Birthday/Mother's Day present that Daniel sent me. (Sorry Daniel!)

This is an Opihi shell and they are native of Hawaii. They start out covered in moss reef and build up. But as Daniel filed and sanded it, it became beautiful and shiny. Each Opihi shell is different, you can never make the same one twice.

Daniel wrote a note to send with it and it said; "I made it, so it was yours from the start just like I was your from the beginning of the plan of salvation.

Isn't it all just so beautiful! I cried and I still get tears in my eyes when I look at it. It means the world to me!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh that made me cry too! What an awesome time in your life. Gotta cherish that our boys miss us and love us SO MUCH!!!

Melinda said...

THis could not be any sweeter. It is beautiful.