Monday, June 4, 2012

JASON IS HOME & More

In April we got Jason home and it was so nice to have us all together again for a few short days. It was a busy week with getting prepared for Jason's homecoming and Carter's baptism. I am so proud of my family and the choices they are making. I am going to stop and take it all in for I know that Satan is working hard and life is not without it's trials and so for this brief moment I am going to soak it all in and rejoice in the blessing from my Heavenly Father. I am so abundantly blessed, so much more than I deserve.

2 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

Carter is 8 already? Where does the time go?

I love the quilts and pillows. I'm working on making a few pillow cases myself for our bed. We'll see how they turn out.

Congrats on having Jason home. What a cutie!

Melinda said...

You have such a cute family! I am so happy for you.

I love, love, love your quilts! you are so talented at making them!

I'm coming out Monday to get my hair cut from Suzi, we should all get together for lunch! My appt is at 2.