
Scott had to go to a conference for work at the Disneyland Hotel and he knew that he could not go without me tagging along.
I have been to Disneyland, and I have a season pass. I have been to Disney World and my only other Disney dreams were to stay at the Disneyland Hotel and to go on the cruise. He was so pleased that he could make on of my dreams come true.
I have to say that we weren't too impressed with the room itself, but the customer service is incredible. If you want it and they don't have it they will find it for you. If they make a mistake they apologize not only once but four or five times. We really felt like someone special!
So dreams may not come when you want them, or exactly how you dream them, but they can come true. Mine did! 20 years ago I had a knight in shining armor rescue me, and he has continued to surprise and delight me and has helped in making many of my dreams come true.

1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad that you had such a special time!
Post a Comment