
Well we just celebrated Jason and Scott's birthdays on December 9. Jason is 17 and Scott, well let's just say that he is very close to the big 5 0! We have a tradition of opening up present first thing in the morning. It seemed really different this year to only have Jason in our bed for the morning birthday celebration. We really missed Dan being there down under the covers pretending that he is conscious of what is going on. I don't know if I will be able to deal with it when there are no more kids to wake up to on their birthdays!

1 comment:
Oh Jill, I am so excited your family has a blog! This is Kelly Evers (Thompson-from Vancouver). We just received your Christmas card today, and I could hardly stand it, I rushed to the computer so fast! I am such a geek! I have tried to find a blog for Christine several times, but could never remember her married name! Anyway, this has really made my day, we love you guys! If you are wondering I still have that jacket, I borrowed like 5 years ago-I have felt terrible that it never got returned! However, we are hopefully coming out in March and I would LOVE to return it and see you all! We loved your Christmas card, you are so clever, and you all look so beautiful! I am so excited to now be able to keep tabs on both you and Christine!
Love
Kelly
www.theevers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment