Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Things We Do For The People We Love!


Okay, there are those people who love animals and there are those who don't. My mom is one of those that just tolerates our pets. She hates dogs licking her, sniffing her, breathing on her, etc. My cute niece Nikell commented to her one time, "I bet you used to like dogs when you were younger". Well my mom came over the other day and asked me to take a picture of her with Griffin, our dog, for a gift she was doing for my niece Amoray. Needless to say I was shocked. So this picture has to be apprecited. I don't think Amoray will appreciate the lengths her Grandmother went to, to create a wonderful gift for her Christmas!

1 comment:

The Evers said...

I totally remember your mom! She looks so great! Will you tell her if she changes her mind about dogs we soooo have a wiener dog I would give her in a heart beat! I keep trying to give him away on Craigslist and my mom gets kind of upset about it :)