Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Success!





Well another Christmas has come and gone and it didn't take long! This year was a little emotional, but very much enjoyed. Everyone was happy and there was minimal damage done to the checking account so I claim that as a success. Christine and Brad and their cute boys stayed the night Christmas Eve. Carter woke us up at 4:55, (my Grandma Gurney would be so proud of him)! We saw what Santa brought, opened presents and then enjoyed the morning. Scott and I got the roast beast ready for Christmas dinner. (It's always at our house and we always have prime rib.) It was a very nice enjoyable dinner and we enjoyed visiting with my family. We spend Christmas Eve with Scott's family at their party they have every year. One of my favorite gifts was given to me by Christine. She gave me a set of coasters with everybody's pictures in them. (We have a family joke about me always reminding them about coasters under their glasses and they have taken the liberty of elaborating on this phrase!) By the end of the day I was done. It was a great year!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful family holiday - that's the best, spending so much time together! I hope you guys have a happy and healthy 2008!