New Year's always makes me reflect. As I look back on my life I can honestly say that the accomplishment I am most proud of are these three people! They have brought me the greatest joy a mother could ever have. I learned too late in life that they are the most important legacy I could leave on this earth. Thanks you three!
Monday, January 14, 2008
What I Am Most Proud Of!
New Year's always makes me reflect. As I look back on my life I can honestly say that the accomplishment I am most proud of are these three people! They have brought me the greatest joy a mother could ever have. I learned too late in life that they are the most important legacy I could leave on this earth. Thanks you three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THis is a really sweet post Jill! Plus such a cute pictures of those three. Motherhood is the most important thing we can do here and I am so grateful I am a mom also.
Post a Comment