Monday, September 29, 2008

A PAYBACK MOMENT


I went with Jason to get his Senior pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and while the photographer was shooting them she asked Jason if there was anything else that he wanted like a special pose and prop or anything and he said, "I want a picture with my mom". I nearly started crying. How sweet is that?! I hadn't dressed for my picture to be taken but I was so touched how could I say no. I will forever cherish this picture because he wanted it done.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

So sweet. I can almost see tears in your eyes!!

Libby said...

How sweet! Man I hope Jack will treat me as good as your boys treat you. And you look awesome in the picture...like you knew it was coming.

Danielle said...

That was so sweet of him. You look so happy and proud in that picture!

Melinda said...

That is so darn sweet! I wish I could see the pictures. I hope my boys will want something like that when they are older. Right now it is painful to have a family picture taken.

Melinda said...

Alright, I can see the picture now and you look great! I can't beleive you didn't think you were not ready for a picture. It really is such a great picture.