Monday, September 29, 2008

THE NOT SO BEAUTIFUL SIDE OF HAWAII



This is the side of Hawaii that Daniel gets to see. He says he hasn't really seen the pretty parts yet, maybe a few. He has seen the ocean once since he has been there. I have to say the picture was not quite how I had envisioned Hawaii, but I guess there is the opposite side in every city.

I keep waiting for the day that I don't miss him so much. If anyone asks me how he is I can't help but get this big smile on my face or depending on the day I might break out into tears. He is doing so great though. We are so proud of him.

Don't you love the ties in the window in the picture below. I guess they are ties left from all the missionaries that have been there. I thought they were using them as blinds or something.

No comments: