Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here are some things I am grateful for:

1. A wonderful husband who is infinitely patient with me.

2. A beautiful daughter Christine who is kind and loving.

3. A faithful son Daniel, who I miss very much and has made me proud as he serves the Lord in Hawaii.

4. A handsome son Jason, who is always so thoughtful and generous.

5. Two wonderful grandsons that can always make me smile and keep me young.

6. A great son-in-law who loves my daughter and doesn't make me worry about Christine or the boys.

7. For great parents who are always there when I need them.

8. For 5 wonderful brothers and sisters who keep me on my toes and make my life interesting.

9. For the gospel in my life.

10. That Twilight was a better movie than I expected it to be.

11. For this beautiful state I get to live in.

12. For a cozy house that we can always come home to.

13. For Disneyland where I can go and become a kid again.

14. For second chances because I have needed a lot of them.

15. For my Savior, because everything I am and everything I enjoy each day is because of him and his sacrifices.

16. For friends and cousins who keep in touch.

17. For good health.

Now I challenge each of you to do the same!

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

I didn't list them in order, but you can check out my thankful list on my blog! I love you, I'm glad I make your life interesting! I was sad I didn't get to visit with you on t day because you had already gone home when we went to moms for dessert and games.