Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

Monday was my Father's birthday, he turned 74. I took him out to eat at Tempanyaki's. We had a great time there. The food was good and our chef was so funny.

I just can't get over that my parents are as old as they are! In my mind they are still 50 something. I feel so blessed to have my Dad around still. When they diagnosed his leukemia they gave him 7-10 years to live and 11 years later he is still with us. My Father has always been there when I needed him and he has been the person I have turned to with so many of my problems. I love you Dad. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

Such a nice tribute to Dadio! I so agree with all that you said! HE"S FANTASTIC!
Uh, what is mom doing in that picture?
FUNNY!