Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE LAST HIGH SCHOOL PROM


Friday night was Jason's prom night. He was so excited about it and had put so much work and effort into it to make sure it was a great night for his date.

To ask his date to the prom, Jason made a scrapbook of memories that he has had with his friend Elise. Napkins from places they have gone, jokes between the two of them and pictures etc. were put into the scrapbook and on the last page he made a page saying Prom 2009 and then a note asking her to make one more memory with him by going to Prom with him. He did it all himself (thanks to the Cricut) and it turned out so adorable.

He and a group of his friends got a Cadillac Escalade limo. He got wrapped flowers for Elise along with her corsage and he also got flowers for Elise's mother. He got a vase of flowers for Elise and had Scott go to her house after they left so that the flowers were waiting for her when she got home. Along with the flowers was a thank you note telling her how glad he was that she went to prom with him and thanking her for a great evening.

This is my last high school prom. Where did the time go? I know the first two children turned out awesome and watching Jason with his date I have a pretty good idea that he will treat his wife pretty special and that some girl will be darn lucky to get him!

3 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Jase you are handsome! Who is the Rico in the all white tux? GRRR!
Hope you had so much fun! I agree Jill, whoever he marry's will be SOOO lucky! He is very thoughtful, but where do you think he learned it from? :-) YOU!

Melinda said...

I hope he had a lot of fun. I can wait on the teenage years. I am so not ready for them. I really like the flowers idea. Great job!

nathan n rachel said...

How cute! I wish my dates were that creative and thoughtful.