Monday, November 2, 2009

FALL IS HERE



I love the beginning of each new season. I love the feeling it brings of new adventures and new possibilities.

These are just a few shots I have taken to share.

This one is the view we got as we passed Deer Creek last Saturday as we drove to the cabin to spend the day stacking wood and winterizing it. I always feel a sense of sadness when we do this. One because I never get enough time out there during the summer to just relax and enjoy it and two because it means that the next time we go out there won't be any running water. But I always get excited for the snowmobiling trips. This will be the last winter I will have to spend without Daniel being with us and the last one Jason will be spending with us for two more years. Lots of mixed emotions as I drove away from the cabin this year.

4 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Wow...that picture is gorgeous.

Sharon said...

The seasons just come and go to quickly. And CHANGE is inevitable. It can only get better! And we can only look forward!! XO I'm with you girl!!

Melinda said...

Those are some beautiful shots! Where is your cabin at?

Steve and Jen said...

Nice Photos! Very beautiful! I love the fall! I just love the changing of the seasons!