Sunday, December 13, 2009

I LOVE TO SPOIL


My son-in-law Brad gives me a hard time about how there are no rules in my house for the grandchildren. I said to Carter one night, "no you can't do that, that's against the rules." Brad immediately said, "what rules, there are no rules at this house for them." I tell him that, that is my prerogative. I have paid my price as a parent and now I get to be a grandma and I get to make my own rules.

When I saw these pajamas I fell in love with them but couldn't afford them. When Christine and I were at the Carter's store the other day they had them for 60% off and so I couldn't resist any more. Besides the saying on them is so true.

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Lots of Laughs!! YES Grandma's should have NO RULES!! Love it!!!

nathan n rachel said...

Those PJs are so cute!

Melinda said...

THose jammies say it all! THey are pretty darn cute.

Libby said...

I saw those too and wanted to buy them! It is SO true with my MIL as well. She buys them everything and it embarrasses me because my kids tell me that they will just ask grandma when I say no! I don't want her to feel abused, but I don't think she looks at it that way like I do!

Happy belated birthday to your two handsome men!!!

Steve and Jen said...

Yup, cute boys in cute Jams! Don't we all need grandma's that love and spoil us?

Love that Brad asked you "What rules?" Can totally see that whole conversation!

Can't wait to see you on Gingerbread day!

Melinda said...

Are you ever coming back??

Melinda said...

When do we get to see pictures of the new grand baby??