Thursday, February 16, 2012

DOES ICE REALLY MAKE YOUR DRINK COLDER?

Dan and I have this fun little debate going on. I like a lot of ice in my drink because I like it really, really cold. He keeps telling me that it doesn't make a difference that it only waters down your drink that a little ice is the same as a lot of ice. I don't know maybe it really doesn't make a difference but to me I can tell.

One night I asked Dan to get me a glass of water with lots of ice and this is what he brought to me.

I couldn't even drink the water for all the ice. We had a good laugh over this. I love having Dan around because he has a cute sense of humor and is always making me laugh.

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

For me No, makes no difference to have MORE ice! However, I've been asking around and have found two friends that COMPLETELY agree with YES, more ice, the more the better, and if the drink gets watery, then they just throw it out. FUNNY!