Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christmas, Already?!!

I don't know about you but I think that the retailer's are starting Christmas earlier every year. This year it seems really ridiculous to me. Here it is the first week of November and I have been trying to find Thanksgiving items for Bunco gifts and I was having a hard time finding anything because all the Christmas stuff was taking over. You would have to be shopping in September and October to catch anything for Thanksgiving. We barely get through with Halloween and it's Christmas. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving?! I feel like we can't even enjoy each holiday because they are pushing Christmas on us before Halloween is over with. I LOVE Christmas, but I would like to enjoy the other holidays too.

What do you think? Answer the poll to the right and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I was at WalMart not too long ago, and on the left was Halloween items and on the right side of the aisle was Christmas. It was ridiculous! I like to take one holiday at a time and enjoy them!