
Six years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life. This day marks the sixth anniversary of Brad and Christine's wedding. Brad has been such a great addition to our family. He just kind of fit right in and we really didn't have much of an adjustment or any bumps in the relationship. He has made a great husband and a wonderful father. Scott and I are so proud of Christine and Brad and their cute little family. They are devoted to their children, their faith, and their parents and we love that they are just minutes away from us. I am so glad that even though Brad is her everything she stills needs her Mom. I love having my daughter as one of my friends.
Congratulations Brad and Christine. Here's to many more wonderful anniversaries so we can tend the boys.

4 comments:
I am so glad you have my blog! It was fun to see your comment. BTW, my last name is Taylor.hehe.
Wow 6 years. That has gone crazy fast. They sound like they are a great family.
Steph says it has been so fun to run into you and Christine. I guess I live to far away for that. So sad. Next time I am out at Steph's we will have to call and get together for lunch.
I can't believe it's been 6 years already! I remember her wedding day like it was yesterday (and how fun it was to have "girl time" to have our nails done when we all flew in!)
jill~
how are you doing? i was so glad that i stumbled onto your blog. do you still work at the same place? i have been there a couple of times and you haven't been there. anyways- i have been meaning to give you some of my scrapbooking stuff. you really were so cute and nice to work with, it's been a few years. i won't forget how much you loved my stuff. it really helped me to move ahead. you are awesome! i hope you are doing great!
heidi larsen
hey jill~ thanks for writing back. i don't know your e-mail address. i can just answer you on your blog. amm wholesale is no longer alive. so, i don't work with them anymore. i have been working on new stuff. it is hard though with my 3 little girls. although my oldest is 9 now, not so little. my youngest is just 14 months. i still LOVE to scrapbook and design. i will do it once again i am sure, but right now it is on the back burner. sorry to hear about your back! ouch. i hope that you get better soon!
heidi
Post a Comment