Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eleven Years + Of Memories

Believe it or not, we finally unpacked the last of our boxes from our move here six years ago. It was a roller coaster of emotions as we unpacked each box and viewed the contents. First I was laughing, then crying, then exclaiming with joy over something I had been looking for, for six years. We lived in Vancouver 11 years. That's the longest I have lived anywhere since I was 12. We had really put down roots, and I dearly loved our house there. There are so many things we miss about living in Vancouver, but overall we are glad that we are here in Utah. We enjoy being close as a family, and getting together and enjoying more memories. I'm glad it's finally done! It is a huge weight off my shoulders!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That is a huge project to get done. Good for you for doing it! WE get to do that here this weekend. We built a theater room under our garage and decided not to finish it with the rest of the basement. We threw everthing in there and now that the basement is done we get to finish unpacking from our move two year ago and I am getting rid of most of the toys since that is where they have been for the last year and a half!

I hope you had a great thanksgiving!