.jpg)
Well it's Lacrosse season at our house. This means that we don't see Jason very much because of a two hour practice everyday. Then it's either homework or work at Best Buy that takes him away for the rest of the night. He loves it though, and he is happiest when he is in the hight of the season.
This season has been a little different for us. Jason has usually played on the Junior Varsity team and this year he went up to the Varsity. We are used to Jason playing most of the game and scoring most of the goals. He was the highest scorer on the team last year. This year he is on the second line and hasn't played very much, but he has scored two goals already.
I'm over all the score keepers for all four Lacrosse teams for Lone Peak. This has kept me very, very busy the past few months. Once I get through training everyone and get the schedules set than I can usually sit back and enjoy the games. I'm looking forward to that day!
We love it though. It's a great sport. If your kids are thinking about going into Lacrosse, let them!
(Jason is #18 and in the maroon and black uniform. The other guy is from Murray High)

2 comments:
Hope your having a fun time and he can get more playing time in!
I love lax! I dated in boy in high school/college that played for BYU! It is such a tough sport! Very manly, was to go Jason!
Post a Comment