.jpg)
I can't believe that we have had Easton with us for one whole year. It just doesn't seem that long since he joined our family.
He has been such a joy! He has such a different personality than Carter. A personality that reminds me of his Mother's. He is very determined and a go getter but tender hearted. I have the two cutest grandson's, don't I?!
They celebrated by going to Chuck-O-Rama for dinner. Easton loves to eat and so everybody went for a pig-out. Unfortunately I had to miss it because I got sick. It made me even more sick that I had to miss Easton's first birthday party!
After eating they all went to Christine's to eat cake and ice cream. Easton would hardly touch his piece of cake that Christine put in front of him. The frosting must have scared him or something because this kid usually will eat most anything put in front of him!
Well happy 1st birthday Easton. We love you!

2 comments:
We missed you at the party!
I can hardly believe he's one already. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment