Monday, April 27, 2009

BIRTHDAY FUN

Wednesday was my birthday. The last birthday I can enjoy before I turn that awful, horrible 5 - 0!!!

It was a great day. The night before after coming home from Wicked Jason had a dozen roses waiting for me with a beautiful note. I got a wonderful phone call in the morning from Christine and the boys. They sang happy birthday to me and Carter sang all the words, it was so dang cute! My family met me at Paradise Bakery for lunch which is always yummy. To top it off it was a beautiful sunny warm day which made it extra special!

That evening my wonderful daughter cooked me a delicious dinner with apple dumplings for dessert. She did such a wonderful job (which she always does) and it was so nice to just have a quiet evening with the people that I love so much!

4 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Lunch was so fun and you look DYNAMITE for your age! So don't let 50 scare you.
Mind over matter (If you don't mind it, then it doesn't matter.)
You are awesome! I love you!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!

Libby said...

I so glad you had a great birthday! Did you just love Wicked? I adore it!

How fun to met John Bytheway. I have heard many of his talks as well. He is fabulous!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday to you! IT looks like it was a great day.

I am soooooo jealous you got to see Wicked!! I loved in LA. I really wanted to see it again here but couldn't get tickets.