Thursday, September 17, 2009

SISTER DAY


For the last few weeks my sisters and I have been getting together every Wednesday and crafting. It has been so fun to just be with them and share something that we love doing together. My mother and Suzanne join us when they can, but mostly it has just been Mary Jo, Jenny and I. The best part of it is when my parents get through working at the temple at around 11:15 they take us all to lunch. Then we go back and craft some more.

We just finished up our first project and I am taking them to the quilter's in a few days. I think they turned out so cute. We even did one for my mom and Suzi even though they couldn't join us every week. Aren't we the best?! I look forward to every Wednesday!

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Yes, YOU are the best! Thanks for sharing your talents, stuff and home with us. It has been fun to be together. BreeAnn is jealous and wishing she could join the fun.

nathan n rachel said...

Aunt Jill...those are adorable.

Steve and Jen said...

Thanks again for sharing your home and talents. I agree, I do look forward to Wed. too!
I'll miss the next two! I sure love you!