
In this picture the snow on the trampoline has melted and fallen to the middle and then the melted snow has turned to ice. So the trampoline is being pulled down in the middle with an ice flow.
The storm the other day was so bad that roads were closed because there was white out conditions. Some children had to stay at Ridgeline Elementary overnight, and poor Scott spent 2 1/2 hours getting from Provo to the Alpine exit which normally takes about 20 minutes.
Now some people say they are sick of the snow, but it just reminds me of how it used to be here when I was growing up and I think most of it is so fun.
Well spring will be here soon. We know that there is an end in sight.

2 comments:
Hope you thaw out soon!
(It is very beautiful, though!)
There is soo much snow! My Jason says this is how it was growing up so we should just get used to it! I am the one who is shoveling and our cable to the plow has snapped 4 times! I am ready to be done with it. Olivia askes when we are going to get our grass back.
Post a Comment