Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still My Valentine After 20 Years!


Scott and I had a gift certificate for The Melting Pot restaurant so we decided to celebrate Valentine's before the rush. It was so fun and the food was a new experience! It's so nice to still be in love with my best friend after all these years. Not all of them have been easy, and I am still amazed that he is still in love with me! I am so lucky to have him!

5 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Congratulations! I hope I'll still be best friends with my sweetheart in 20 years. I expect I will be. :)

Melinda said...

I can see everything! Yipee!

SO sorry about Daniel. I am gald you could get down there to help out. I guess you were there when Stephanie found out that Savanah has the same thing? Crazy! I hope he is doing well.

THose pictures are amazing! Carter look sooo much like Ron it is just amazing. East does look a lot like Christine too. My mom thinks my Ryan looks like your dad. She pulled out a baby picture of him and held it up to Ryan when he was littler and it was so similar!

Danielle said...

Yummy! Looks like you have a "LOVE-LY" time! :o)

Christine said...

Cute pictures. Man, you have the cutest grandkids. :)

Christine said...

We are all so lucky to have Dad!