Friday, February 29, 2008

WOW!


Look! No Snow!! I even hear birds singing in the trees next door. It's so fun to see the tulips and other spring flowers poking their heads through the ground and feel the warmth of spring trying to get through each day!

Well, we're enjoying spring one last day before the snow comes again tomorrow. But it will be back in a few days. Isn't it great!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am so glad for the good weather also. It has been so good for me. I feel like a whole new person with this sunshine. I am so sad it will all be gone tomorrow. But this was the 'light" at the end of the tunnel with our winter that I needed.

THose pictures are so fun to see of you at the cabin. Suzies girls are sooo big! I haven't seen them in years.