Monday, December 15, 2008

WALKER CHRISTMAS PARTY (Adults Only)













Scott's siblings had a Christmas/Birthday party for Scott last week. Scott and I cooked the prime rib and the rest of them brought the rest of the meal, it was delicious. They toasted and roasted Scott and then we did a gift exchange. As usual I ended up with the Reno air show gift and Scott got a beautiful quilt. So we exchanged our gifts and have enjoyed them.

It was a nice evening with his brothers and sister and their spouses. The most touching gift of the night was Scott's brother Val went up and cut down the oldest apricot tree in the orchard. The tree was well over 100 years old and was planted by their grandfather. He then made each of them pens out of the wood. I thought that was very special, especially since their father just recently passed away.

No comments: