Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SIX MONTHS ALREADY


We received a box from Daniel the end of last week with some discs that had pictures and videos that he took on his camera. We have had so much fun looking at them. One of them was of him burning a tie. I guess that you burn a tie when you reach the six month mark on your mission. I hope to find out more about this from him. I am also wondering which of his ties that he burned! (Isn't he so handsome?!)



I loved this scenic photo he took. I can't wait to go to Hawaii and see it for myself!

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Yea for Elder Walker burning one of his handsome ties! And yea for the Hawaii trip you get to take when you pick him up! It is fun to see his smile! He is awesome!

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.