Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SOME NEW FRIENDS


I had this coupon for Build-A-Bear and I have always wanted to take Carter and Easton to build their favorite animal. We were in the mall, (which I rarely go to) and I decided now was as good as time as any so I took Carter in and had him choose his animal. He chose this cute black dog. The cute girl helped him fill it with the fluff and put the heart in. He gave it a bath and then went over to the computers. He didn't know what you were suppose to do at the computer but he knew that was next. He named his new friend Toby. The whole time Easton was watching on and I was watching his reaction to see if he would be interested. I could tell he was feeling a little left out, so we had him go next. He chose a darling little dog too and he was so cute as he watched the girl stuff it. He stayed his distance from the machine because it scared him. He put the heart in and gave it a kiss (without being prompted) when it was given to him. It was so absolutely darling. They had to get these cute red vests for them so that they could go to the cabin Carter said.

I really thought these would be a passing thing but Carter still carries his wherever he goes, and Easton is still liking his. It was so fun to do this with them and to see them be so excited about them.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

My kids love that place. They are always asking to go. This is a really cute picture. Glad you had so much fun!

Steve and Jen said...

Love the BOYS! Love the dogs! You are a fantastic Mom, sister AND GRANDMA!