Saturday, March 28, 2009

FEED THE BIRDS


Don't you just love my new bird feeder?

My Nana always had bird feeders and bird baths and I think I learned a lot of my love of nature from her. It has been so fun to watch the birds come and feed every day and to see all the different varieties that we have around here. (It's funny to watch them come and try and find the food when it is covered with the snow we have been having lately!) I am getting so anxious to put my hummingbird feeder out, but that will have to wait for warmer weather.

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Yes, love it! Never seen anything like it! I love birds too! In houston we had all different kinds (cardinals were my fave!)
I miss the birds singing so lovely in the morning, such a cheerful sound. But I have friends who hated it, and felt like it was an annoying alarm clock that they couldn't SHUT UP.

nathan n rachel said...

That is adorable!! I love this time of year when the birds come out and hang around the bird feeders. Enjoy!

Rachel Culmer