Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE FIRST GOLF OUTING!

I gave Scott new golf shoes for Christmas, (which we didn't get until February because they had to special order his size 13A foot size). Ever since he got them he has been counting the days until he could go out and use them. Since we had such a beautiful week this week, he got my Dad to take us out Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point.

I was feeling so much better that I even got in a few shots before the energy was gone. I spent the rest of the time being a caddy for my Mom. She decided that she liked having a caddy and wants me to come along with her every time and do that for her.

We had a great time (even though I couldn't hit the ball straight) and I am already looking forward to the next time we can go! I've got my lessons lined up and my new shoes so I will be comfortable. I am going to get better at this game this year!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

WE have had such beautiful weather. I am shocked my Jason hasn't gone yet. I am sad we will be back to snow this weekend.

Happy Birthday to Christine. It looks like a great time at Cheesecake Factory.

Sharon said...

Yes, perfect Utah golfing weather! We loved the temperatures this weekend in UTAH and came home to coat weather after it had been 80 here. YOU GO--keep up the practice! It's so good to see your Mom and Dad, they look in great health. For Tornado's -- it's the season. Thankgoodness we get a little warning. Keep feeling better! Take Care, Sharon

Steve and Jen said...

Awesome x-mas shoes Scott! :-)
Glad you all went golfing-looks fun! I don't miss it though! Thanks for the fun today! I got to see all my sisters today! And NEW FRESH HAIR:-)

Libby said...

You are a good sport! I love all the golfing pictures!

The whip cream is hilarious. You guys are such a riot. I want to come hang out.