Saturday was our cute boy Easton's birthday. He is now two! I can't believe that he has been with us for two years, the time has gone by so fast.
What a joy Easton has been. He is a bit more independent than Carter, but he has a sweet tender heart and always a happy smile. He has just recently developed a fondness for Grandma's house and cries when they get close by and don't come.
We celebrated by going to McDonald's for dinner and then to Christine's for cake and presents. He got the cutest smile on his face when we were singing to him, it was so cute! He could even blow out both candles all by himself. Happy Birthday Easton!

5 comments:
YEA! cute Easton, who could live without his cute cheeks? Such a sugar cookie!
Happy Birthday to Easton! He is such a doll.
Cute picture Aunt Jill....you have very adorable grandkids.
Rachel Culmer
I can't believe he's two! I remember the day Christine called me like it was yesterday! Happy Birthday, Easton!
Ah, I love that picture of cake all over his face! Happy b-day Easton!
Post a Comment