
I got an email the other day with this picture of Daniel. It was sent from a bakery/deli in Kailua-Kona called "Buns In The Sun". The mission leader in the ward owns the bakery and Daniel goes and eats there a lot. The mission leader took this picture and then sent it to me. He told us that in the two weeks that Daniel has been there he has increased the work greatly. We were so proud. This just made my day to get this. I thought it was so thoughtful of this man to do this for me.

2 comments:
Oh I love people that are considerate oh missionary mom's. I bet it was recieved with lots of tears! So happy for you! Looks like he is enjoying his mission, another bonus! MOTHERS DAY IS COMING SOON:)
sounds yummy and clever name of the bakery! Dan looks so good. I like the glasses!
So thoughtful that they were thinking of you!
Post a Comment