Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by my sister Jenny.
(I'm only doing this because I love you so much!)

8 THINGS ABOUT ME...

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1-Wrote a letter to the best missionary son, Daniel.
2-Answered some emails.
3-Worked on some ideas for a poster I have to do for R.S.
4-Picked up my friend Jann to go shopping with me.
5-Made some copies.
6-Purchased a new sewing machine
7-Picked up the last of my Bunco gifts.
8-Bought a birthday gift for my sister Suzanne.

8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
1-Monk
2-Burn Notice
3-Psych
4-The Closer
5-Law & Order Regular and CSI
6-The Andy Griffith Show
7-Rockford Files
8-Matlock

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO: to
1-Going to Wicked.
2-Eagles concert.
3-More trips to the cabin.
4-Being over mono.
5-Going to Hawaii to bring Daniel home.
6-Going to wherever Jason is going on his mission to bring him home.
7-Taking golf lessons this year so I can golf better and do more of it.
8-Losing 15 more pounds.

8 FAVORITE RESTRAUNTS
1-Texas Roadhouse
2-Market Street Grill
3-McGraths
4-Kneaders
5-Paradise Bakery
6-Brick Oven
7-Tara Humara (Midway)
8-Crown Burger

8 WISHES
1-Lasik surgery.
2-That I was a better sister and friend.
3-Disney Cruise with all my kids and my grandkids.
4-That I had six more tickets to Wicked so I could take all my sisters and my Mom!
5-A new house.
6-A best friend.
7-A European vacation.
8-That I could find more information about my great grandma Kendrick so I could finish her genealogy.

8 PEOPLE TO TAG:
1-Sharon
2-Stephanie
3-Melinda
4-Libby
5-Kimberly
6-Suzanne
7-Danielle
8-I have nobody else!

So, I'll be looking for your answers soon!

1- Post rules on blog
2-Answer the six "8" items
3-Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Thanks Jill, it was fun to read your responses! I love you too! You are a fantastic Sister! Awesome that you got a new sewing machine! So, what projects are you working on?

Libby said...

That was fun. I will have to get to that.

You have been posting like crazy! I had a lot of catch up to do. How exciting about the Eagles concert on top of seeing Wicked! You have some fun times ahead!

I especially liked reading about your bed and Scott feeding Griffin. What a crack up of a husband you have!