Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!


I am so excited! Not only do I get to go see Wicked in April, I get to go see The Eagles in concert in May!!!! I've never wanted months to go by so fast in my life. Especially since I turn another year closer to that 50 number in April. It doesn't seem that bad since I have such wonderful events to get me through the depression of that thought.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lucky you! I want to go to "THE EAGLES"!! So are you feeling better? Spring will come! And by the way we were in La. 6 weeks before Katrina. 2005

Steve and Jen said...

LUCKY! You do have some fun things to look forward to! So, are you 50 this April or next?

Steve and Jen said...

So, you have been tagged, check out my blog and see what you have to do:-)