Well, Saturday he asked if he could do anything to help me since I was struggling to fell well that day and reluctantly I asked him to make the bed. He was somewhat shocked that I would ask him to do this, but he was kind enough to accept. I was in the shower when he did it and I came out and this is what I saw.
I nearly laughed till I almost wet my pants. The graduation of pillows was hilarious. He rolled up a throw blanket that I keep in a basket in our room. A yellow bean bag that I use to put between my legs when I sleep and then he rolled up a pair of my socks to finish the waterfall effect.
I knew he was in the other room just waiting for me to yell out his name in frustration. I wasn't going to at first but then I knew I couldn't disappoint him since he had gone to so much trouble. So I called out his name in an angry voice and he came in laughing his head off. We had a good laugh over it. I guess I deserved it since I have given him so much grief over his bed making skills.

6 comments:
Ah you're so hilarious! I think the only thing I'm oc about is the Kitchen counters have to be naked! I've not been this way in my life so I guess that means I have way to much time on my hands! I would croak if Clark even attempted to make the bed. That was nice of your honey! especially to humor you! LOL Sharon
This is pretty funny. Jason tries to make the bed and I always have to shake my head in wonder how he came up with the configuration.
This totally cracked me up! I am the same way with our bed and Jeff and I have gotten into actual fights over my oc bed making. He refuses to help me, because I always just fix what he does or complain about it not being right. Scotts attempt was pretty hilarious! Well glad i am not alone, you are so funny!
That was pretty funny, good job Scott! I didn't know you guys were thinking of moving. We have a few homes for sale up by us. Come on up and take a look one of these days. I would love to have you as nieghbors and you would be closer to Christine!!!
Scott is so funny! And don't we all have things that we like a certain way. Love the picture! It was good to see you last night! Hope you love the game IN10sity! I know you will!
Hi Jill! Or as I think "Sister Walker! Found your blog through Christine's. Looks like you guys are doing well in UT. Check out my blog...I've got 4 little ones now and they sure keep me hopping! Keep in touch.
Jamie (Vieting) Kershner
Post a Comment