Monday, January 12, 2009

DAN ON EASY STREET


Daniel sent us this cute picture of him on Easy street in Mililani Hawaii. He wrote on the back that this is probably the coolest street in the world. Here is hoping that on that street everyone treated them nice! Isn't he so cute!!!

This is a picture of Daniel with Michael one of the newest members of the church in Mililani Hawaii as of the first part of December. Daniel was fortunate enough to baptize him. There is an incredible story that goes along with this baptism that just sends chills down you but it is too special to share on the world wide web. It was a great experience for Daniel and Michael. Daniel has another baptism this Saturday. He is being so blessed!

Daniel is still enjoying 80+ degree weather! Look at the picture, he is in a short sleeve shirt!! His friend from our ward is serving in Canada and is experiencing -60 degree weather. I am sure the blessing are the same. But if I had to be blessed, I think I would take the 80+ degree weather!

No comments: