.jpg)
29 years ago I became a mother for the first time to a beautiful daughter. I still remember that overwhelming feeling I felt when they placed her on my stomach and I looked into her eyes for the first time. I immediately counted all her fingers and toes and then it hit me, I am a mother, WOW!
Christine has brought me so much joy and has taught me so much over the last 29 years. I have been so grateful for her especially when her father died, she gave me a reason to keep going.
Christine has become a beautiful young woman that any mother would be proud of. She has accomplished a lot and still drives herself to accomplish more.
I love you Christine!

4 comments:
This is so sweet! What a nice thing to do, and say! Christine is great, I have always wanted to be like her! Happy Birthday Christine!
Awesome post! I remember when you two had that picture taken, and now you are both are so beautiful still to this day!
I'm glad you two are both apart of my life:-)
I so remember that picture as well! Sheesh, maybe it's the hair, but you two are hot momma's now! I swear you look even younger as well. What is your secret? Happy birthday Christine! I hope she had an amazing day. You will have to pass the message along to her because she has gone missing on her blog again. :-)
I hope you have fun reinventing yourself now that your youngest is graduating. Sometimes when I read you blog it frightens me because I can totally see myself in the future when I read your words. I will be feeling the same way someday soon...more soon then I realize I am sure. So reinvent yourself as something wonderful so I can copy you and follow your example!
Happy Birthday to Christine!! That picture is how I totally remember you and Christine. I hope she had a great day and party!
Post a Comment